Monday, January 26, 2009

Great Day Yesterday!

Good morning! I am so sorry, that I didn't post anything yesterday. I had an exciting day. My brother and kids came as well as my parents. My parents usually are in Yuma, Arizona right now, but due to my mom being sick, they had to stay home. So for the first time in 12 years we had a family dinner in January. It was a really exciting day filled with tons of love and laughter. We played games, fixed things in the house, oh, took down my christmas tree and my mom and I looked at some of my new stamps. As a bonus, my mom Bonnie, gave me a special treat and spoiled me. I received some new stamping items and they are very cool (early birthday she said...LOL). Thanks mom I love everything. So, I will post whatever I am working on today for you to see. I hope that you had an amazing Sunday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment