Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all of the Dad's out there. We had a fanastic day with my husband. The kids made some really great presents. On Saturday my daughter Kaitlyn went to a birthday party. The craft they made was this father's day card or the kids could stamp it as a birthday card. It is such a cute card that I am going to case it I think. It has a fake leather look to it. The designer paper my daughter riped the wrong way, but it still looks great. It should have been ripped more on an angle towards the brads (it was her first time ripping paper...yahoo!). Lisa had a fanastic idea and I just love the card. Thanks Lisa and Kaitlyn for your talented work and Rob really loved it.











Share a smile with someone today, you could really make there day. Wishing you a great day, thanks for stopping in.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your cards. Tell kaitlyn that she made a great fathers Day card. Will be looking for more cards soon!!!!!.

    ReplyDelete