Saturday, November 28, 2009

Christmas Card Creations

Good evening to all the crafters out there. Today was a good day. It was the last craft day at our church until January. It is just a really nice day where you can get together with no kids and do whatever craft your heart desires. It could even mean just drinking coffee and chatting. Although I had tons of idea's flying around my head, I just wasn't speedy...LOL. The Verve blog and the new release sure had my mind a twirling. Last night I did their blog hopping and it was a blast.



This card was my first one that I wanted to make. Boy oh Boy I just recieved this Cuttlebug folder in the mail and wanted to use it so badly. Today was the day. I also made another one of these, but on the stars I put Dazzling Diamond glitter.

Recipe:

Stamp: Four the Holidays
Paper: Night of Navy, Real Red and Very Vanilla

Ink: Night of Navy

Accessories: Cuttlebug folder (Joy & Cheer), ticket punch (SU), Blue snowflake brads.

Another treat that I received in the mail this week was this snowman. He is offically my favorite. I struggled with this card though, it just didn't seem right. The Designer paper is some of my favorite, but I struggled with how it looked on this card. It seems like there just might be to much of it. Please let me know what you think.

Recipe:
Stamps: Four the Holidays (SU), Country Snowman (high Hopes Rubber Stamps)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Garden Green, Very Vanilla, Merry Moments DP (all SU).
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Old Olive Ribbon, Martha Stewart punch, oval pearls, Markers (SU), ticket punch.



My favorite card is right here. It didn't take me long with this one. I changed how much DP was on this card. I really like it, well who wouldn't with this cutie!!!! :). I made some other changes too. I hope you like this one as much as I do.

Recipe:
Stamps: Flaky Friends (SU), Country Snowman (High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Old Olive, Garden Green, Very Vanilla, Merry Moments DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Markers (SU), chocolate chip pearls.

Good crafting, lots of laughing with good friends makes for an amazing day. Wishing you all a good evening and hopefully some crafting....:)

Til next time, take some time to share a smile with someone it might just make their day!!!!

Thanks for stopping bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment