Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Home for Christmas


Good night everyone. Well it is almost morning here...LOL.
I had fun coloring this card. My problem was picking the paper...I cut more than I should have. Lesson pick my colors first...LOL. Oh and I free styled the snow and I think I will stick with the Swiss Dot's, I always over do it :) :)
Let me know what you think of the color combo with the stamp. This is my first time using this stamp. I got it last year. It is very cute and different layouts would look very neat.
I used Home for Christmas stamp, Paper: very vanilla,real red, chocolate chip and designer paper. Markers, and dazzling diamond glitter. Very Vanilla Ribbon
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a good sleep, I am now head off to bed.
Til next time keep smiling.

2 comments:

  1. Great card, colors are great.One more done and how many to go .Doing great .Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete