Monday, November 30, 2009

Richly Blessed

Good evening everyone. Today has been a wonderful day. It has finally started snowing here in my neck of the woods. It is starting to feel a lot like Christmas outside. This morning I thought I would check out the Mojo Monday Challenge and boy was I excited about what I saw. The circles I knew would be a real challenge for me. No spellbinders for this girl yet...but they are on my Wish List...LOL.

How did I make my circles? Well I took out three different sized cups and traced them. Although I don't have scallops, which I would have loved, I think this card turned out to be pretty effective.

The Mojo Monday Challenge design is below my card, next time I will try to switch them around. Thanks Mojo Monday for a fanastic opporunity.




Recipe:
Stamps: Thankful Blossoms (Verve)
Paper: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, Whisper White, Cottage Wall DSP
Ink: Black
Accessories: Markers (SU), gems, Paper peicer and dimensionals, 3 different sized glass cups.

Wishing you all a terrific day tomorrow. Until next time continue to smile.




2 comments:

  1. Love it girlie!!! You did a great job on your circles! ;)

    Keep it up - aren't challenges FUN???

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - simply beautiful. Please check out my blog for blog candy. stamperontheshore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete