Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Presents for Teacher's

Can you believe that tomorrow is the last day of school! Christmas holidays here we come!!! Two weeks of non stop fun and hopefully I will get quite a bit of crafting done :0. I always make my kids teacher's something for christmas. Tonight I made ornaments for them. I bought these cute ornaments at Micheals and I used two Stampin Up stamp sets and Stazon Ink. They are very easy to make and well under $3.00. A reasonable present for anyone on a budget, who wants to give someone just a little something without breaking the bank.

Although no cards tonight, I still managed to craft something. It has been fun sharing one of my other crafts with you tonight.




Wishing you all a great day tomorrow....
Thanks for stopping by and sharing in my crafting.

2 comments:

  1. These are very nice. Lv them. very sharpe looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Tamie! I love the ornament shape one....they will love them!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete