Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Tin

The last few days have been filled up and haven't allowed me time to craft....:(. Are you like that too? It has been so relaxing for me to do lately and I miss it already...LOL. Tomorrow, it is out to finish my christmas shopping! On Saturday, I had a wonderful time at my mom and friends windup for their stamping group. My cheeks hurt so much the next day it was hard to smile for our family pictures. It just shows that you laugh, live, craft and eat with friends. Loretta let me make their card front and it was wonderful creation, a calendar page for another lady and a candle with salts on the outside were our crafts for the day. What a super group of ladies. Sunday was our family picture day, and they turned out ok, not as good as last years though, but that is ok. Cleaning my house and laundry was on my agenda today, so no cards and I have to put my craft room back together...some how my stuff started moving up stairs...LOL.

Today, I was asked by Helen's daughter if I could make a tin for her boyfriends concert tickets. My bandage tins were pulled out of my cupboard and awaiting my rub-ons:) I used Real Red Ribbon and Season of Cheer Rub-on's. The snowflakes well I think I got a little happy with them (don't you just love snowflakes), maybe a little less would have been more. I hope that they like it. Ceri didn't want anything to fancy for her boyfriend. I really hope she likes it. These tins also hold gift cards. I make them for birthday presents.



I shoud get into bed, but I am wishing you a great day...may the cheerful force be with you if you are braving the crowds to finish shopping like me. Merry Christmas everyone, may you have a season of love, laughter and peace.

Til next time...thanks for stopping in.

1 comment:

  1. very nice tin girlie! I'm sure he will love it! Hope you got all your shopping done :)

    ReplyDelete