Saturday, December 12, 2009

Jen's Sketch For You to Try

Good evening crafters!!! What can I say it is so cold outside...way to cold. It is currently a cool -43 with a wind chill that put is around -50. Our house is cool and we will be keeping the furnace up high tonight....brrrrrrr. Can't believe how cold it is outside, it even affected our t.v.. No better day than today to stay inside and craft. I had my christmas tunes playing, with hot chocolate, while I made this card. It was a fanastic inspiration. I found Jen's Sketch For You to Try, through my friend Lori. She made a most stunning card. Please pop into her blog and see her beautiful card. Thanks Jen for your stunning sketch it was a blast creating with it.


This is my creation from Jen's Sketch:

This is a cutie. I love this stamp...it has never been used and it was perfect for this card. I had so much fun coloring. I made two of these cards the only difference is that one has very dark brown hair. My daughter felt I should go with blonde...LOL. So I pleased her. It felt nice to do a card other than christmas tonight. It has felt wonderful to create today. Please stay warm...if you are stuck in any cold weather and have a blast crafting.


Recipe:
Stamp: Lily- magic fairy (Lily & Milo) Rachelle Anne Miller
Paper: Soft Suede, Rose Red, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Thoroughly Modern DSP.
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds, paper piercer, pearls, markers (SU) diamensionals.

Til next time remember to keep smiling and to share one.

Thanks for popping in to see me. I appreciate it and all of your comments.

3 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous!! stay warm and thanks for playing along!! hugs-jd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo..Very nice..I like how you embossed it to give it some texture..

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's very cute! I really like the colors and the different papers you used! VERY NICE!!

    ReplyDelete