Sunday, December 6, 2009

Our first Christmas Dinner With Family

Good evening everyone. Did you all have a good day. I sure did!!!! Not everyone could come to the family christmas due to weather, but the ones who were their made it a fanastic day. I am in the middle of working on the card but I am struggling with my layout idea. I hope to have it posted on here tomorrow.

A big THANK YOU goes out to some new people who have visited my blog and left comments on my new cards I have posted. They sure did boost my day. I really appreciated them. Sandra Farrell popped in and commented on one of my cards. She asked me to stop into her blog and I so I did. Sandra has some really cute creations. Please stop in on her blog, there is also blog candy available at Stamper on the Shore.

I am wishing you all a wonderful week with tons of creating, laughter and smiles all this week through.

Thanks to everyone stopping bye. Again thanks for commenting on my cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment