Monday, April 26, 2010

A Little Crushed Curry - PPC - #10

Well Good Morning to you all!!! This morning has come very early for me. I am babysitting Ty and Taylor this morning and after school, but will be missing my other little man Ethan today. He is going to spend the day with his dad. Today will be filled with getting my laundry completed, and some of the rooms cleaned in my house, then homework, supper and my boys first soccer game.

What can I say yesterday made me smile. I went stampin with my mom and all the really great ladies at our club. It is sure nice that when you aren't feeling well that they are able to make you smile and laugh. Thanks ladies for the good time and I enjoyed meeting Thea, Paige and Madison.

Picture Perfect Creations has challenge #10 today. Hope you are ready to have some fun this week with our new challenge. I really called this one a challenge (for me). I stuggled a little bit on where to fit the Bordering Blue, but I think I finally worked it out. There isn't much...LOL, but it is there. I guess I was in the mood for coloring and huffing so that is what did with one of my favorite tree's.


Here is my card for challenge #10

The base of my card is the certainly celery, real red, crushed curry, bordering blue, real red and whisper white. The button I used is also a certainly celery color, but doesn't show well. On the tree the leaves are real red, crushed curry and certainly celery. I do apologize for my picture not being too clear. For some reason I was getting a glare off of the lights. If I was to change one thing on the card, I would stampin the words in bordering blue or real red to make them stand out a little more. I have been itching to use my TOP Note and I used it three times...WAHOOO! All and all I am really happy with my card and with my bow.

Please hop on over to check out the other PPC Creators Works of Art. I just love what they have done this week!

Lori
Debbie
Jackie
Trish
Melissa
Alison
Sandy
Paula
Nicole
Megan

Wishing you all a fantastic day! I look forward to seeing everyones creations this week. Keep smiling :)

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, Tamie! I just *love* this tree set - so versatile! It was fun stamping with you yesterday too girlie :) Glad we could make you smile...have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tree stamp is awesome! I'd love to have it in my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This stamp set is one of my faves too... So spring-y!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tamie I love that tree too!! Great bow and I love that little pearl you added for oomph! Definitely did not go unnoticed!

    Sandy-PPC Creator DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is so cool...I enjoyed the laughs/smiles too...just a lovely card this is...very good take on the colors...cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that tree stamp! Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and combo. I missed last week's combo but I'll try to get in this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card!! Love the image and the butterfly! Very springlike, just what I needed today! It's always fun finding a fellow Albertan on here too :)

    ReplyDelete