Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Stampin Card for This Month

Today, was a busy day! We spent 4 hours outside measuring, moving very heavy goal posts, painting lines and freezing. The wind was cold today, but it could have always been worse. We worked with some really great people, that didn't spend the whole time but were there for a couple of hours. When we got home I made lunch for my hubby, took my kids to the bottle depot and then headed to our church where their craft day was going on. Rob didn't mind me going for 2 hours, so I was able to make and complete the cutting of my card for tomorrow for my awesome stampin group.

Lori helped me out by showing me this card from Dawns Stamping Thoughts. Thanks Dawn this card was perfect. I didn't have the same stamp she used so I used the flower from Bloomin' Beautiful and the sentiment from Wreath of Roses. Dawn's colors were white and pink, but I decided to added the chocolate chip into the mix. Instead of a solid white base I made it chocolate chip. I also embossed half of the white background with the D'vine Swirl and the vase I embossed with the Swiss Dots. Dawn Stamped her flower in two separate colors, but I couldn't do that being as it was all one, so I colored the stem with certainly celery and the flower with pretty in pink. I haven't decided yet, but I will probably put a little butterfly on the card. I hope the ladies will like this card.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great night. I am doing laundry and I still have to make a wish list for tomorrow and the kids want me to watch a movie with them. I hope you have a super dooper evening.

3 comments:

  1. Very, very nice girlie!!! I love it...can't wait to make one tomorrow! Fun, fun, fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Lv it.Share will have fun making it to-morrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey T, this was so fun to make...I might case this one from you...very cool...was great making one of your cards...fun fun!!

    ReplyDelete