Monday, May 10, 2010

Celebrate!! A clean and simple card.

In the very wee hours of the morning on Saturday May 1...this card was in production for my son's friend. I was so tired because in less than 4 hours we had to be up and to the airport.

The base of the card was already made and the colored layers were pre-cut from my daughters b-day party. The frog stamp is from a set that was given to me for my birthday from my friend Lori. Celebrate is from a SU set. Marker and ink were SU. This is late being put on here but I thought I would show you my good lookin' frogs....LOL. The orange and green went well with everything.


It was so much fun even though I was tired but my mom kept me awake by making me laugh. It was a froggy good time. *snort*.

3 comments:

  1. Hey T, that is so cool...love them little guys...TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Tamie. You asked what brand the stamp on my blog was. It is from sugarnellie.com and is an Elizabeth Bell stamp (Carefree)..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo!! cool.Great stamp.Well done in a short time.Lv watahing you do it LoL.

    ReplyDelete