Monday, August 9, 2010

Clean and Simple Anniversary Card!

Howdy crafters! I am so happy to tell you I am posting the first card I made today! It felt so good to be in my craftroom tonight. It was to be earlier in the day, but well alas it was not to be.

How was your weather tonight? We had some wicked clouds come threw and tons of lightning. I just went up stairs and oh it smells so fresh outside and it is raining good.

Yesterday I was talking to my crafting pal Lori and she was telling me about this clean and simple sketch. It sounded really neat and thought I would give it a whirl. My friend Helen has been asking to make all kinds of cards for her lately which has been super great. This particular card is made for a 60th Anniversary! I did struggle with the colors, but finally settled on silver, black, white and burgandy.

The sketch I used is from Clean and Simple Stamping, they make it look so easy.
Here is my creation:
Lining the words and numbers up was a tuff one for me, but I finally did okay. The big flowers are made by a girl in Wetaskiwin, AB and she sells them at Memories Such As These, where I also sell my cards. Don't you just *heart* them, they have been begging to be used (tonight was finally the night). The stamps are from Verve, the number stamps (??), SU paper and ribbon and small flower punch.

Clean and Simple Stamping can be really hard for me, but I just adore this sketch so thanks so much for the inspiration girls.

Thanks so much for stopping bye. I have my second card done and will be posting it shortly. Have an awesome night.

2 comments:

  1. Just Love your flowers,great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done such a creative work its looking amazing i really like it...
    Plastic cards
    Plastic card printing

    ReplyDelete