Saturday, August 14, 2010

Kick Off Your Shoes and Dance at Sweet Stampin'

Good Afternoon. Today is the perfect day to stop bye the wonderful Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog! The challenge is awesome and let's you go just wild with your creativity. Last week I had so much fun seeing all of the amazing works of art out there, you were so awesome with your creations. Week #2 of GDT for Sweet Stampin' will be amazing I just know it.

Challenge #39 - Favorite Image/Stamp.
I love this challenge and let me tell you it was a challenge. It was so hard to go through my stash and decided on one that was my favorite. As I found out their are many, oh soooooooo many. I just might have to do a few more to show you some of my other fav's. My Image is from Verve Stamps - Beautiful You.

Our amazing sponsor for the month of August is

Heather Ellis, Pure Innocence


My card last week had black in it as well, but it just seemed to go really well with the flower set. I don't know why I chose to do the flowers in orange as it is really bright, but I was looking for something cheerful it is has been raining here for the better part of two days now, so something bright is in order. Red flowers would have been awesome as well, really any color would have.
The sentiment is sometimes one that I need a reminder of. The D'vine Swirl Cuttlebug folder just seem to add some elegance to the card. I know it is rather plain, but when I added more it looked just over done. My daughter Kailtyn told me that I should follow my own advice "Mom sometimes less is more"....fancy that coming back at me *giggle*.


Thanks for making week #1 of my Guest Designer spot so much fun. You are all so awesome.


Wishing you all a day filled with laughter and I hope you will all get a chance to kick off your shoes and dance.

3 comments:

  1. WoW!! Lv this. well done.WTGG,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this set! I've seen so many awesome creations that you've made with it - TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Friend this one is truly beautiful card, so bright and has that WOW! thing done pat....Way to go Tamie!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete