Friday, August 13, 2010

Stylish Happy Birthday!

I can't say how excited I was to be able to fit in the time to make a card for Mojo Monday. It is has been way to long since a card was created for this challenge (which I adore). My awesome crafting buddy Lori came over to craft and my daughter got into the action too...in no time the Crafting Extravaganza was under way. We crafted well into the next morning. We were getting ahead on some of our challenges since we are DT's together on the same challenge blog. Fun was to be had too and we created some cards to play in other challenges. THANKS Lori for all the crafting mojo you brought to my home....it was the best time (Hugs).
Isn't she just adorable. I had everything put together and was looking for an image and well Lori brought some of her new ones and well....this cutie caught my eye and said "I belong on that card" * giggle*. What a blast she was to color.
This card also works for two more challenges:

Creative Card Crew - get cute and girlie

Our Creative Corner - Embossing (it might be hard to see, but I used Swiss dots on the bottom (light pink area).

Recipe: Stamp: ??, Paper (SU), Markers (SU), 2 copic (Markers), Pomogrante Ribbon (SU)Martha Stewart punch and pearls.

My awesome crafty daughter Kaitlyn made these cards. She was so happy to be crafting with her Auntie Lori and me. Kaitlyn told us both we need to have these crafting times more often...LOL. She is addicted just like us. Also she did a great job with taking the pictures herself. Thanks for crafting with us Kaitlyn.

Thanks for stopping in. Hope you enjoy the cards and wishing you all a very blessed day.

1 comment:

  1. This is a cool card,Lv your colors Well done. Kaitlyn your cards are great, Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete