Monday, October 4, 2010

Flowery Fun and PPC #33

Good morning goes out to blogger land. I must first say sorry to Megan and the rest of the awesome DT gals for my post being late. We have been doing renos and working like crazy well....maybe I am just going crazy...LOL. I wasn't and still am not feeling great and playing catch up is the name of the game. Any way enough of my whinning and onto what you really want to know about!!

This week at Picture Perfect Creations Crafty Challenges we have a wonderful color challenge for you! Now my card came together fairly fast because I had saw a similar card in the SU catalogue! I have changed it up quite a bit so I feel it is my own design :) These colors are so pretty and you can really work your magic with them; my fellow DT's have made some wicked cards.


Here is my card: The pearls are navy, garden gree and white, rub-on for sentiment, Martha Stewart Punch and mini flower SU punch and linen thread.

Can't wait to get back on here to see your cards and I hope that you will share your inspiration with us at PPC! Have a wonderful Monday! I am off to look for railings for my deck and so that means driving in the rain today!!

2 comments:

  1. looks like we were both thinking "Spring"! I tried finding another use for the colors but that's all that spoke to me this time. I love that border punch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the little flowers and the wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete