Thursday, November 18, 2010

ANYTHING BUT A CARD at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Good morning Crafter's. We sure can say winter has hit! It snowed all day yesterday and we have quite a few centimeters of snow! The roads were just nasty to drive on last night. Now I will have to offically dig out my shovel and snow boots...LOL. Not looking forward to going out today after school but alas I need to get Kaitlyn's glasses picked out and ordered.

Thanks to all of the ladies who played in last weeks challenge. There were so many amazing and inspiring cards made.

Onto the good stuff Challenge #12 at 4 Crafty Chicks is hosted by me this week...and I am loving every minute of it. At this time of year everyone is making cards to give out, me included, so I thought it would be fun to make ANYTHING BUT A CARD this week. Do you make other homemade gifts? Every year I do for my kids teachers, my girlfriends and grand parents.

My camera would not work for the last couple of days and so we continue to have a love hate relationship. Thankfully it started working so I could get my projects posted. I started off with two to show you but while I was waiting two more ended up being made...LOL.


Project #1 : Will go to Kaitlyn's teacher. I bought this at Micheals for $2.49 and used STAZON ink, red, green and black.


Project #2: Was made for my dining room table. A little something for me...LOL


Project #3: was made for Kaitlyn's TA in her class. This lady is super amazing and so fun. Candle, stamp, ink, tissue paper, ribbon, snowflake brad, heat gun and wax paper.


Project #4: was made for my nephew. It is a tiny tin that can be used to hold a gift card or gift certificate, notes. Rub-ons were used and then ribbon.




This was so much fun, hope you don't mind me sharing all of these items with you. I can't wait to see what you create this week. Going to see everyones blogs to comment has been awesome for me, I even learned some new techniques and tips this week. Come join us we love having you.


Please hop by to see the other crafty chicks...they made some really amazing creations



Thanks for stopping in.

2 comments:

  1. Nice Projects, love them all, might have to snag a few ideas. Sorry I didn't answer the phone last night, I had company. Way to go friend, nicely done!

    ReplyDelete