Thursday, November 25, 2010

Challenge #13 at 4 Crafty Chicks!!!

What a week we had at 4 Crafty Chicks! Everyone who entered my challenge of anything but a card ROCKED IT OUT OF THE CRAFT PARK!!!! Thank you so much for playing and sharing such awesome creations. Can't wait to see what you do with this weeks challenge!

Sooooooo onto the good stuff! Our very crafty chick Lori is our hostess this week! We are on Challenge #13 and it is the last Thursday of the month so you know what that means, it is a Prize week. Lori found this amazing picture to inspire us. What a picture! It sure makes me want to put my tree up. I already have my Christmas tunes playing (a little Johnny Reid). You can make anything that inspires you from this picture. If you are linking to a gallery please use 4CCC-13.

Challenge #13
This is what I came up with from Lori's picture.
My colors are cherry cobbler, always artichoke and whisper white. Silver brads, scalloped border punch, swiss dots folder, D'vine Swirl Folder and Stamp set...(got to get back one this one it is from Stampin' Up though) and silver elastic.


The Paper Players have an amazing sketch that was screaming christmas to me this week. Last week I had really wanted to play in their color challenge but sometimes life gets in the way and well I couldn't. What is really cool is the colors I chose from the picture this week are the same colors of their challenge last week. How cool is that a 2 for 1...LOL. Their DT's have some really amazing creations too! Thanks ladies for the sketch.


Challenge #24 over at Freshly Brewed Challenges is to create something with a Winter/Christmas Theme. My card fits the bill with the sentiment and the snowflakes.
Another challenge blog I really like to see each week is Crafty Creations and their challenge #95 is also a Christmas theme. On both of these blogs the DT's have some amazing creations too!


The girls at 4 Crafty Chicks have made some really awesome creations again this week. Please hop on over to the individuals blogs to see how they made them and share some love.

Leanne - Banking on Crafts
Lori - Inkingly Yours
Melissa - My Paper Obsession

I want to wish all of my friends in the U.S. a very happy Thanksgiving week and weekend. May you all enjoy sharing time with family and friends. It is another great time for thanks.

Come share your creations with us. I would love to hop on over to your blog and see what you have created and comment! We are very Thankful for all of your support! Don't forget it is a prize week!

11 comments:

  1. WoW!!! this is great, it goes great with your colors.Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamie, I love what you took from my picture! This card is soooo pretty - turned out awesome! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tamie, your card really does fit the bill for our Freshly Brewed winter theme challenge!!! Such gorgeous colors and a wonderful take on the inspiration pic and sketch. Thanks for joining us at FBC.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done Tamie, I love the stamps...and the colors are my fav. Great work....and the prize this week, awesome too!! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with last week's colors and this week's sketch! Beautiful job cutting out the snowflakes and the embossing is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Great inspiration photo. This is so pretty! Love how you cut out the snowflakes!! Thanks for playing along with us Tami!!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love the swirled embossing with the snowlfakes! Great use of last week's colors with this week's sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tamie, you captured the sketch and inspiration challenges perfectly. I love the way you used the different embossed elements for the background and the elastic cord works beautifully.
    Thank you for joining the Paper Players this week.
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic and incredible noble card!

    as i see...you are a great folder-fan, too! :-)

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tamie, your creation is fabulous. Such lovely stamping and colors are so soothing. Thanks for playing along with us at FBC this week. Hope to see you again next week :).
    Hugs, Neeti

    ReplyDelete
  11. another great card!!

    I love the sketch and how you combi it

    ReplyDelete