Thursday, November 4, 2010

Christmas meets - Color Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks

Hi there! How are you this week? I can't believe our good fortune we have had the most amazing weather, it just makes you smile. Our other good fortune this week is we had so many enteries and each and every creation was just FANTABULOUS! I learned quite things techinques this week. Thanks to everyone who is supporting 4 Crafty Chicks, it is so wonderful!

I still can't believe we are already in November...doesn't Christmas seem to be coming faster every year? That being said...we are onto our new challenge this week at 4 Crafty Chicks! Our hostess-with-the-mostess is LEANNE and boy does she have a great challenge this week! Leanne has picked some really awesome colors for us to work with and they are just perfect for our 10th challenge(4CCC-10). Ten weeks sure have flown bye but again we have amazing supporters and you have all made it just a blast. The colors this week are Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, River Rock, Pink Pirouette and a Neutral. Thanks Leanne for your hard work and making this challenge a blast.

Here is my creation with Leanne's colors. Now I didn't use Pink Pirouette paper but I used it for this sweet little girls jacket! This is another stamp that I have been just waiting to get inky and when Leanne told us the colors....well you know I got her inky...LOL. Thanks Lori for an awesome stamp! This week again you see glitter...well I must admit...maybe I am just a tad addicted. Also I am just loving this snowflake embossing folder. The sentiment is a Rub-On (SU)!!!
The sketch that caught my eye this week is from Mojo Monday! I would like to try it again with some other stamp sets. I think they would work really good too! Thanks Julee for an amazing sketch again this week!
Here are some other awesome challenges this card will be entered into!

Tip Top Tuesday - Christmas Inspired Challenge - My tip this week is. If you want to give your card a little pop, try adding a little glitter (my favorite is dazzling diamonds) over top of some colors.
Wee Memories - Cute Holiday Project
The ABC Challenge - G is for Glitter
The Paper Players - Anything Goes
As I said before 10 weeks sure have flown bye! Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to enter any or all of the challenges! You are all amazing! Come join us again this week and show us some more incredible creations.
If you have the chance please stop by the other DT's blogs and share some love...we like it too! :)
Thanks for stopping in! Have a truly blessed day!
P.S. I will be back to add the name of the stamp later in the day...thank you so much!!!

4 comments:

  1. You did it, wonderfully I might add. The river rock works great. I love the stamp set, and coloring is wonderful! Way to go girl, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely x x Thanks for joining us at TOP TIP TUESDAY this week!

    x leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW!!!! She is cute! well done.Lv it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet and absolutely adorable Christmas card!! This is perfect for your 4 Crafty Chicks DT sample. Thanks so much for the wonderful comments you left on my card for this week's challenge. You made me smile from ear to ear!! Have a great rest of your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete