Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Huge Thank You to Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge

First Off, I need to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Mary Jo at Techno Stamper : Monday Lunchtime Sketch challenge #147, she picked my card to be in her TOP3 (click here to see my card)! Thank you so much for the honor and Mary Jo your badge will be worren proudly on my blog! You sure have made my day!!!


I really wanted to show you some of my christmas cards that I made. On October 28th Samantha from SP and Company (Scrapmaster's Paradise)was holding a Guest Designer Team Call. I made two cards with this sketch but could only send one in and have just been dieing to show you at least one. So I have decided to show you the one, that I didn't send in. Thank you Samantha for a really neat sketch to work with...yes, I still am secretly hoping that I get picked to work with a wonderful team of ladies. Here is my creation! Riley was another christmas stamp that hadn't been inked! He is so cute and I am going to be doing some more work with this little guy!

It is snowing here a wee bit and just a tad bit chilly! I have my little man Ethan here to brighten my day! I would like to do some crafting today later...so hopefully I get back on here with something fun.

Have a wonderful Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping in and sharing my blog with me. Hugs :)

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done, that Riley dude is so darn cute, love the colors...way to go!

    ReplyDelete