Thursday, December 2, 2010

Challenge #14 at 4 Crafty Chicks

Well good afternoon to you! I know this is really late posting but man have I did not like my computer last night and then when I got home this afternoon to try and post this quickly...it did not save my post...it was gone. So maybe the third time will be the charm....LOL.

Thank you to everyone who played in our inspiration challenge last week. It is just soooo much fun to see everyones creations, they were really fun, cute and creative.

Can you believe we are on Challenge 14 at 4 Crafty Chicks. Our beautiful hostess this month is Leanne. She is challenging us to a Birthday card. The card I made for this challenge is for my sons friend. I let Nicole pick the stamp she wanted and her favorite color is Teal. I hope this turned out good, it is a very simple card.



I love fairies and this stamp is awesome.

Have a super week and I just can't wait to see what you all create....I LOVE COMING TO VISIT YOUR BLOGS!

Don't forget to stop bye the other crafty chicks blogs: Leanne, Lori and Melissa.

Thanks so much for stopping bye!! Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. I was starting to wonder what happened to your post this morning, but I figured you were having troubles. Such a cool card, thanks for sharing it. I love that fairy!!

    ReplyDelete