Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sketch at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Happy Thursday to you! The last few days have been really busy with the hustle and bustle of trying to get everything done, but I am almost there. First off I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. My wish for you is to have tons of love, joy and peace throughout the Christmas season. Secondly I want to thank everyone for playing with our snowmen challenge. Each creation was awesome.

Now onto Challenge #17 at 4 Crafty Chicks it is a sketch this week and our hostess that made it is Lori. It rocks and was a lot of fun to play with. Thanks Lori.


Here is my card:





Also sorry, I got my days mixed up thought it was Tuesday when it really was Thursday and didn't get my post done on time. I am off and running since my DH is calling me. I am a little behind these days...some day organization will come into my life at this time of year...LOL.

Come join us at 4 Crafty Chicks, we would love to see your creation with this sketch.

1 comment:

  1. Look at you go! I love this card girlie! The colors rock and I love that snowflake - it POPS right off the page! WTG!

    ReplyDelete