Thursday, December 16, 2010

Snowmen at 4 Crafty Chicks!

My friends for the last few days we have been having a Winter Storm...not quite a blizzard, but close enough. We have had lots of snow and there are huge drifts on the roads. We were teased you see with warm weather (-4) and blue skies on Monday and by Tuesday afternoon it started to snow and is now -20 with a very high wind chill.

Can you believe it is Thursday already??? Boy I sure can't but it is here and I am lucky enough to be the hostess this week at 4 Crafty Chicks. So with all of the snow falling who couldn't think of making snowmen. I couldn't believe it when I came home last night from my son's vocal lessons and there was a little boy playing out on his front lawn making a snowman...just happy as could be. He inspired my card for today's challenge. I had another idea but well this one just kind of took over. So I challenge you for CHALLENGE #16 TO USE SNOWMEN.

Here is my card:

I love this stamp aren't they just so cute? It worked so perfect with my new snowflake embossing folder (Northern Flurries???)from Stampin Up. Versa Fine Black ink, Night of navy paper, whisper white paper, and bashful blue paper, dazzling diamonds, night of navy satin ribbon and light blue pearls and SU & Copic markers.

I would like to enter this card into:

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Christmas card (Challenge #133)

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog - Merry Christmas (Challenge #44)

Stampin Royalty - Bring on the Bling (Challenge #50)

Creative Belli Blog - Christmas Theme Embellisments (Challenge #106)

At all of these amazing challenge site, the ladies have shared really stunning work. Thanks ladies for all of your inspiration.

I really hope that you will be able to join us at 4 Crafty chicks this week. I just love stopping bye your sites to see your inspiring work. Snowmen are a great christmas card for anyone.

Please stop bye to see what my other Crafty Chicks have created. They are very talented and have awesome blogs. Thanks girls for rocking out my snowman challenge with me.

Leanne - Banking on Crafts
Lori - Inkingly Yours
Melissa - My Paper Obsession

Can't wait to see your creations this week. I just love snowmen and hope you do too!

If you are getting snow here is hoping you can stay warm and safe. No snow well here is hoping you are in the full swing of Christmas spirit.

Have an amazing day, thanks for stopping bye!

7 comments:

  1. Nice card, wowsers, I love it, the embossing detail nice, the stamp awesome so cute, and the way it goes with everything, you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card Tamie!!!
    you have reason, the stamp is beautiful, but I love the snowflakes embossing with the pearls, gorgeous!!!!

    take care ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty pearls you added. They are the perfect touch. Thanks for playing with Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...your image is adorable. Love that embossing folder. Super cute. Nicely done!!
    Thank you for joining us at Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Tamie!! I love the simplicity of this card! Thanks for joining us at Penny's. Good Luck and Merry Christmas!!

    Courtney~

    ReplyDelete
  6. a wonderful card! love the image and the snowflake looks gorgeous!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to see you again Tamie. Very cute - and very creative. Thanks for playing with us this week at Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete