Thursday, December 9, 2010

Super Color Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Good morning everyone! Sorry, my morning is off to a slow start for posting. I was actually in bed extremely early last night. Guess the shopping was to much and all the clothes I bought for my son's concert tonight didn't fit so I will be spending my day running around trying to find clothes. Usually I have this posted at midnight...*sigh* and my hubby was hogging the computer...LOL.

Wow what amazing creations we had for the Birthday Challenge last week. I loved the inspiration and learned a few things too! Thanks to everyone who played, we hope you will come and join us this week.

Melissa is our wonderful hostess this week for challenge #15 at 4 Crafty Chicks. She has picked an awesome colors for us to work with. Now this week has been a mad house here so clean and simple is what I could do, but I am hoping to make another card with these colors with more layers and a little more complicated.



The sketch I used this week is a clean and simple one from Stamping 411. The ladies have some awesome creations with it! Stampin' Royalty challenge this week works for me it is a Winter Holidays challenge (christmas, Hannakua...), their cards are also super :). Since christmas is approaching fast, I am just having a super hard time not working with christmas images...LOL. Top Tip Tuesday Tip #13 is Use Ribbon, all of their DT's have super fabby creations. MY TIP: use tweezers they are amazingly helpful when trying to place items straight on your card! l. I encourage you all hop on over and see their works and even join in one of their challenges. Of course we would love you all to come and play with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Here is my creation. As you can see, I must love my snowflake punch from MS because it has been used on my last three cards...LOL. The stamp set is Snow Swirl from Stampin UP, not quite navy ink, corner rounder punch, gems and pearls. Of course who could resist a little embossing... *wink* certainly not me...LOL. Clean and simple seem to be my cards lately. Hope you still like it.

Stop bye and join us for a fun challenge, take a break from all of the crazyiness of this time of year and play a little. I know I am going to try and follow this and make another card. It is so much fun seeing all the inspiration from everyone and it is a blast hopping over to your blogs and commenting. Have a very Happy Thursday...come see us at 4 Crafty Chicks and then hop on over to Leanne, Lori and Melissa's blog to see their amazing creations this week.

Happy Thursday, I am off and running to try and find black pants and a black dress shirt to fit my son for his concert tonight...can you say a little stressed...LOL. What is stressing you this season? Hugs and smiles to you all.

Thanks for stopping bye!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love this stamp, that tree is so pretty, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the layout and rounded corners! I like the simplistic look! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really very elegant, I love it!!
    gorgeous tree, and the detail of the snow flake and the loop; really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete