Sunday, December 12, 2010

A Surprise, Thank You and Crafting with my Daughter!

Good evening my crafting pals! I was searching to see what everyones new challenges are for the start of this week and let me tell ya, their are some real gooders out there...LOL. Love it! Any way I got to one of my new fav's The Paper Players and as I was looking at their posts I saw that Anne Marie had picked my card (click here)to be one of the Headliners this week! IT has made me smile tonight (to tell you the truth I am totally giddy and hopping around...LOL. Anne I appreciate being picked and I am very thankful for the honor...I will wear the badge proudly on my blog. Thanks ladies for such an awesome challenge blog.

Onto some more fun. My daughter Kaitlyn is 8 and at school they made these really, really cute ornaments, but my daughter has figured out they make a perfect barbie hat...LOL. On Saturday afternoon she was soooooo excited to teach her grandmother and me how to make them. So out came my very lonely balls of yarn and cotten yearn to make these hat (my yarn has not been touched it so long it felt nice to feel it on the fingers). I must say they are easy and a complete blast to make. Thank you so much Kaitlyn and mom for crafting with me.

Mine is on the left and Kaitlyn's is on the right! She does amazing work!


I have been meaning to put this card on here since the end of November. My mom every year goes above and beyond with her talent at making out Christmas invitations. This year was no exception...her card is just stunning and she makes around 45 of them. Mom these are stunning and just keep getting better every year. Thank so much for all of your hard work.


I hope you all enjoy these two little crafts. It brings me joy to show you the work of my family. One day I hope to get a blog started for my mom and then she can show you on a regular bases.

See you tomorrow morning for a new Picture Perfect Creations challenge and also come join us at 4 Crafty Chicks, we have 1 day left for our color challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tamie!!!!
    thanks so much for your sweet words.
    Congratulations to your daughter she will be a fantastic crafter!!! and of course to your mom, I love her card, I love the colors that she used.

    see you soon!!

    p.d. I've been working on it

    ReplyDelete