Monday, January 31, 2011

Come Play at Challenge #47 at Picture Perfect Creations!

Good Monday Morning! I woke up this morning to -36. It was freeeezing. So I got everything ready for my kids to go to school and then I find out that the buses aren't running. So since I live in town the schools are always open (this year even if the buses don't run) but the last time I sent my kids my oldest only had 4 kids in his class. So we made the hard decision to keep them home and warm. We also have ice fog here so I am worried about my hubby going to work.

Well enough of my blabbing. I would like to say thank you to everyone who played with Challenge #46 at Picture Perfect Creations. They were awesome colors and you all showed us some really fantastic work. Love your creativity.

We are getting close close to having 50 challenges "WOOT, WOOT". This week is #47 and the colors are awesome. I will admit that my crafting mojo took a little bit of a dive this weekend and well I struggled putting a card together. When talking to one of our other DT's (Lori), she gave me some crafting inspiration. Down to my craftroom I went and whipped up this card. Hope you like it. Thanks Megan for another great color combo.

This SKETCH from The Sweetest Thing appealed to me because of the clean and simple design I could make. It would be fun to try this one again. Thanks Karen for the fabby sketch. At Crafty Ho's Challenge Blog they challenged us to no DESIGNER PAPER. Well that is right up my alley...my embossing folders came out...LOL. Penny's Paper- Crafty Challenge is an ANYTHING GOES challenge. It works with my card since it doesn't really fit in with some of the usual birthday, anniversary..challenges.

Here is my card for Picture Perfect Creations. I used Rub-on's from Stampin Up (thought the tree had olive leaves but with the camera they almost look Kiwi Kiss. The sentiment is a stamp from Treasure Life (CTMH). My butterfly punches were out once again and a marker from Stampin Up. The embossng folder is a Cuttle Bug one but I am not sure which one.

Hope you all like the card. I know my other partners have made some really, really pretty ones. Be sure to stop bye and check out their creations: Sandy, Paula, Lori, Melissa and Megan. We would love to see what you create. I just love getting to know you all through your blogs.

My day today will consist of doing laundry and making my kids do some school work even though they are at home they can't watch T.V. all day even though that is what they would love today...LOL. We will see how quiet my day is. It will be a very short week for my kids since they have Thursday and Friday off also.

Wishing you a wonderful day! Thanks so much for stopping in. Come and join us at Picture Perfect Creations.

7 comments:

  1. Another great color combo!! And look at that beautiful card you've created with it!!! Love it!! I'll be playing along with this one, that's for sure!!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSHOMGOSH...this is so wonderful, I am in awe...you rocked it out of the crafty world. Nice card friend...wahooooooooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sentiment is just amazing!! I love it. Great card. Pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi.
    Beautiful Card. I love that sentiment. Just amazing.
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges.
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tamie, this card is so pretty! Love that tree and sentiment! Glad I could help get your crafting MOJO flowin' .... hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card girl!! Love the simplicity of it! And boy, it sure was cold eh? My fluffy white ball of fur even had cold paws. Hope you're enjoying the warmth we've been having!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card! It is simple, but gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with the Crafty Hos.

    ReplyDelete