Thursday, April 21, 2011

4 Crafty Chicks Easter Challenge

GOOD THURSDAY MORNING!! Today is a beautiful and very sunny day here in Millet, Alberta. So before I get onto our new challenge I just want to apologise for my having troubles with blogger to my fellow chicks. For some reason I seem to always be struggling...Please go and check our winner's at 4 Crafty Chicks due to my troubles their are 4 winners this week.


It still seems a little weird to see snow on the ground but the sun is making all the difference in the world. Lucky me this is my week to offer up the challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks and it is so exciting to see what my most awesome fellow crafters create. My other chicks (Lori, Leanne, and Melissa) have some rockin' creations this week for everyone to see.

So what is our challenge you say??? Well CHALLENGE #34 IS EASTER (whatever it means to you).

Here is my card! So yesterday I was extemely lucky enough to spend a day crafting with my awesome friend Lori. It was super great to get out of the house and create. You will notice this is the first card in a while that I have not used a sketch on. However I did go to the colourQ for this yummy color combo.






Recipe: Stamp: Bild Malarna Stamp- Easter Bunny; Paper: so saffron, old olive, Pink Pirouette, Soft Sky and white; Ink: versafine blackand old olive; Accessories: copic's, stampin up marker, twine, small, medium and scallop oval punches, cuttlebug embossing folders, 4 circle punches and scalloped punch (su), button.










I am going to enter this card into a few other challenges that my card fits into. Here they are: Creative Belli - challenge #115 Eggs/Bunnies and Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #51 Easter. All of the DT's have amazing inspiration for you to look at so be sure to stop bye and see them.



So I challenge you to take some time this week and join us for our Easter Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks. I can't wait to see what inspires you :) Be sure to stop bye Lori, Melissa and Leanne's blogs to share some love with them too. Foremost HAPPY EASTER TO ALL OF YOU, may you all have tons of blessing and remember and honor the blessings we have!!!

13 comments:

  1. OMG Tamie. this card is just gorgeous. I love all the textures of the layered papers. and the colors are so soft, you could ust eat this card as if it were a butter cookie.
    WEll Done GF!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love the layout and the layers. Thanks for playing along at Creative Belli

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute, we are blessed to have you make this card...love the image, awesome job, you made me smile, very cute card! Happy Easter friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute Easter card, Tamie! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, love it, love it! :) So glad you could come out and create with me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute image & coloring! Thanks for playing with the CQC this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, what a sweet stamp! :) Thanks for playing at CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! Lovely design, details and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope he doesn't make himself sick eating all those eggs and if he's delivering them he's a very generous chappie. Thanks for sharing your fab card with us all here at Penny's and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love those sweet pastel colors and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card :)

    Hugs Gurkiss

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just tooo cute...the bunny is adorble and I love how you added the twine!! Thanks for playing in the Creative Belli challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete