Monday, April 25, 2011

Challenge #56 at PPC!

Hi there crafting peeps! Did you all have a good long Easter weekend? I sure did, it was busy but after some big mixs up's I got some spring cleaning done. Yup, my head is hung in shame since I should have been working in my crafting room getting ahead, but hopefully that will come tomorrow for me. My mom, dad, brother and my nephews came to spend the day with us on Sunday.

Well last week our specialty challenge really hit a sweet spot with all of our crafters and let me tell you...your inspirations was awesome. THANKS FOR JOINING US!

Megan has given us another fantastic color combo at Picture Perfect Creations. We are on Challenge #56 already..*woot, woot*. I made this card while crafting with my fellow DT Lori. It was a great day with many giggles.

My card came together really fast! These colors just seemed to pull the inspiration out of me and again you see no sketch for this week. The stamp I used is from a really great little company called SP and Company, just love this flourish. The scallop punch is from MS and the other window and label punch is from SU. So is the sentiment. This is a clean and simple card, but I think it is effective. Oh and this beautiful picture of my card was taken by Lori...her camera is awesome. Thanks girlie.



My fellow DT's rocked out this color combo...their inspiration is outstanding. Please stop bye and give them some love. Oh and I challenge you on this Monday to come and join us this week...so us what you got!


Happy Monday! For me it is the last day of my kids Easter break so it means laundry should be done and well in my words I need to hit my craftroom. Can't believe the week has went bye so fast (well for the most part...LOL). Have a great day and thanks for stopping bye I really appreciate it.

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty card girlie! Isn't that flourish awesome?! It's one of my fav's from SPCC...I had a blast crafting with you that day - we need to do more of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, oh Queen of the Embossing! The embossing & stamp are perfect together with with that little scallop - love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tamie! This card is awesome! I LOVE your layout! The embossed piece and the flourish look right at home together! Glad to hear you had a good weekend!! We did too!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tamie... this is a fantastic card! It's one of those cards that I would use for a "Thinking of you" type card for a possible male or a couple! It's just perfect! It can go so many different ways. Love your center bling and the scallop border is awesome!! So glad your Easter was wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this card Tamie! Everything! Wow factor for sure! :)

    Michele K.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...and I mean Wow...you wanna see me doing the happy dance I could...might have to see the Chiropractor afterwords, but damn that is a super nice card girlie...It has the wow factor yep yep....dancin here!!! Shake what your mamma gave you...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tamie, this is one beautiful card!!!! I love the flourish and that pop of sparkle with the perfectly placed rhinestone!! This card really is wonderful!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete