Thursday, April 14, 2011

Getting Sketchy with the Crafty Chicks!!

Good Thursday Morning!!! What a day...what at day. Today is my daughters birthday and it is snowing up a storm (Winter storm warning in effect). That really stinks...our snow was almost all gone on our yard, but now it is completely white. So being that today is Thursday you know what that mean's. Another awesome, funky and fabulous challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks. So let's get to the really good stuff. Thanks to everyone who played in Leanne's challenge last week, I loved all of the inspiration you took from the picture she gave you. We are on Challenge #33 this week *isn't that wicked*. Our beautiful and very creative host this week is Melissa from My Paper Obsession. She is challenging us with this perfect sketch below, you can make it as simple as you want or as complicated as you want. Thanks Melissa for a rockin...shake down sketch. I challenge you to get creative with this sketch and show us what it inspires for you!


My color combo came from ColourQ. As first I wasn't sure but about the colors but man I will be using it over and over. Paper Sundaes challenge this week is Spring Blossoms. Stampin' Royalty challenge this week is Spring has Sprung...it has but where on earth is the green stuff today.



Sooooooo here is my card! I used nesties for the big circles and a paper piercer. A verve sentiment, and another stamp (sorry don't know what it is), Swiss Dots EF, MS butterfly punch and everything else is from Stampin' Up (paper, ink, punches


I will be using Melissa sketch again and this color combo. Please stop bye our other two crafty chicks blogs to see what they did and share some love or hop on over to 4 Crafty Chicks. Our other to most awesome inspirational ladies are Lori and Leanne. Wishing you all a very happy Thursday! My day will be spent cleaning, excerising and baking a cake for a very special girl. I am struggling today with my baby being 9..wow times flies. Thank you so much for stopping bye to share my blog with me.

8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card my friend! I love the stamp set you used and the colors are gorgeous! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool card T! Love the colorq challenge it is wonderful. The sketch you made it work wonderfully, I love how you used Pattern Paper, Embossing Folder and Pen dots and Poking, wonderful job. WOW factor for sure....Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to play with this sketch! I don't think I'll have time tonight but maybe tomorrow night. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Tammie! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! love that flourish! Thanks for playing with ColourQ :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you used all the inspirations to come up with a gorgeous card! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful colors and layout!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    Hugs
    Alica :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous--that flourish is stunning! Thanks for playing with the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete