Thursday, April 7, 2011

Inspiration by the 4 Crafty Chicks!!

Good afternoon! Sorry my post is so late blogger just does not love me today...LOL. Thanks to everyone who played for our crazy egg challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks. It was a fun one some really beautiful peices of work. This week our hostess is the lovely, super inspiring Leanne from Banking on Crafts. We are on Challenge #32 and Leanne has picked an amazingly beautiful picture for everyone to find inspiration from. Leanne made two beautiful cards from this picture and they are both different and really very inspiring. Lori from Inkingly Yours has created a simple but elegant Easter card. Melissa from My Paper Obsession created a beautiful card full of flowers. My card is one that I created with the "chicks" and my mom at our stamp club. Tuesday had been a very hard day for me when while talking to my sister I realized I had missed a day and this particular day we were talking was the 25th anniversary of when my dad passed away. To many emotions hit me and the rest of my family this day. So this card is a thinking of you card. It is one that I feel really matched my feelings of thinking about my dad.


This card is my first easel card. The colors are awesome and remind me of the start of spring! I am already wishing for the flowers in this picture.



I hope you really like this card.


Please stop by and join us this week for our latest challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks. I look forward to seeing what you create and sharing some love with you.


Please have an amazing day/week.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card Tamie! I cannot wait for the flowers to come either...will sure be nice :)

    HUGS on this day as you remember your Dad hun...he created a helluva sister-friend for me and for that, I am truly blessed xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend my friend...this is such a cute card, for thinking of you, or just a nice spring card, thanks for using this card for my week. Very nice, and again sorry to hear about the passing of your Dad 25 years ago. It is never a good anniversary, but remember the smiles and love he had for you, and those will get you thru the sad times. Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete