Monday, April 4, 2011

PPC #54 Another FABBY COLOR COMBO!

HAPPY, HAPPY Monday morning!! The weekend just flew bye but it was a good one. I must say that I sure am still trying to recover from my husbands convention (so tired). So this week we are already on Combo #54 at Picture Perfect Creations and Megan has an amazing color combo for us this week. Who would love to work with Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride and Whisper White! You know I wasn't sure about the Blushing Bride but it works into the color combo very nicely. So with this weeks color combo and one of my besties having surgery today these were the perfect cheery colors for a get well soon card.

The sketch I chose is from Stampin 411, now unfortunately I made it from memory and maybe should have looksed at it a little more closely so I hope they don't mind the little changes I made to the sketch. Each week they have sketches that get the creative juices flowing. Paper Sundaes helped me add to my card. Their challenge #63 this week is Spring Blossoms (I just a few on here and I hope you will agree that they add a pop to the card).


So here is my Feel Better Soon Card. The stamps are from Stampin Up and Verve. Everything else on my card is made or punched with Stampin Up.


Today, will be a busy day doing laundry and getting my home clean so that I can go visit my bestie in the hospital. Here is praying for a speedy recovery for her. Today, I just might plan on opening my windows too bring in some spring air and get the winter air out. Come and join us for another fantastic challenge this week. This week my commenting will be better but you will always get a comment from me even if a little late...LOL. It is truly fun to see what everyone creates and where you get some of your inspirations from. Let us at PPC be one of your inspirations. Don't forget to come and join us later this week for the announcing of our new DT's. Have an amazing day and thanks for stopping bye.

9 comments:

  1. Insert MOUTH OPEN....wow girl, that is amazing..love it, you rocked it out of the park girlfriend...it is breath-taking beautiful...great job! They are so lucky to have on this team....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO MUCH for your super sweet comment you left over on my blog! You card is so pretty but how could anybody go wrong with THIS color combo?! I bow to the embossing Queen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our sketch inspired you and that's what matters!! Your card is oh so pretty, love the colors and the pop of white here & there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!! Love the row of flowers and the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Great color combo!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    Hugs!
    Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice bright and bold colors...very pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at Stamping 411!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the layers! So very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card will definitely make your friend feel better! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete