Monday, April 11, 2011

Wahooo!!! Challenge #55 at PPC!!!

Good Monday Morning!!! Wow how busy can this morning get already...LOL. It is a beautiful morning that has started above zero but they say we are to get some rain today :( What an awesome turn out we had for last weeks challenge. It was awesome to see everyones creations. Today, I want to say a huge welcome to our new PPC design team members... Lesley, Linda, Leanne, Michele F and Michele K. They all have amazing blogs and each week give us tons of inspiration to look at!!! So since it is Monday we have another amazing color combo brought to you by Megan. Yep, it is one that can be used for so many kinds of cards. I used this stamp because it fits me right now. I am taking the leap of faith and trying something new. Yesterday I started the 17 Day Diet and so this will be my first true workout session in years. The sentiment might just be heard coming from my mouth. Wish me luck.

I needed a sketch and Karen Giron provided me with a rockin one. Thanks, go check it out at The Sweetest Thing


Here is my card and isn't she just awesome. Totally Stampalicious has some amazing stamps with supper funny sayings. Their challenge this week is anything goes. Sorry the picture is a little blurry!


So come on out and try our new color combo, let us see what it inspires from you. We want you at PPC. Wishing you an amazing day!!!

7 comments:

  1. LOL, I'll just take the Oreos and skip my toes! I put an update on my Post with how I did the part I think you asked about. You want to go take a look & let me know if that was what you were asking? Thanks sweetie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny Tamie!!! I love Stella, she is so refreshingly honest!!!!! Your card is fabulous! Love the sketch and you really made those colors shine. Thanks for the warm welcome.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great!! Love how you arranged the colors!! This card really pops!! So exctied to be designing with you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well hats off to you my friend, for the diet, and the card, they are both wonderful! Nice sketch! Great job on the card. Thanks for the nice welcome to the team. Here is to many craftn' creations together!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love Stella......and her attitude toward exercising....fabulous work with Totally Stampalicious image

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done! Thank you so very much for playing along with us at Totally Stampalicious this week, hope you'll come back next week!

    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, I love it! And yes, skip the toes and get right to the Oreos! Looking forward to getting to know you. :)

    ReplyDelete