Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bring on the Color at 4 Crafty Chicks

Welcome to challenge #46 at 4 Crafty Chicks. Our color inspired hostess this week is Melissa. She has a bright and fabby color combo for us. The colors are Basic Black, Tempting, Turquoise, Daffodil Delight and Poppy Parade. The girls have come up with the most wonderful inspiration for you. Don't these bright colors just make you giddy and thinking about summer and well so many other idea's.


Her is my card. I used black and white twine to help make my poppy parade border pop and to cover the line. As you can see some more pattern paper are you shocked...LOL. Lori let me use her new triple layer flower punch and I think it worked really great with these colors. This sentiment is one that I just adore and find true. Sometimes a good reminder is in order. The pearls on the corner was just the pop it needed.

So come on out and show us what these colors inspire in you. I hope you have a wonderful week and look forward to seeing what you create.

Be sure to share some love with my fellow 3 chicks. Leanne, Lori and Melissa.

thanks for stopping in to share my card with me.

1 comment:

  1. That is one pretty card, glad I got to watch you make it. Nicely done, love that twine, and that new SU punch, very cool. Great job on the colors this week....TFS!

    ReplyDelete