Thursday, August 11, 2011

TWINE, TWINE, TWINE

HELLO, HELLO, HELLO...today is THURSDAY and you know what that means. Yep you got it a new challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks. Today our very creative hostess is Melissa and she has the amazing honor of sharing with you our 50th challenge. WOOT, WOOT!!! Can you tell I am so excited!!! Fifty challenges girls way to go :)

CHALLENGE #50 - TWINE

I had got some new twine and was just looking for the perfect reason to use it and Melissa sure gave it too me. Now I don't feel that the picture I took does justice for this card...in person I think it looks way better. The stamp set is one that my mom bought and is sharing with us. When I saw the color of the twine, I thought it would be the perfect stamp for this card. My 1/8th whole punch was used along the sides of the card stock and well it is something I need to practice a little bit more but the effect of the twine behind the stamped image worked on the diagonal of the card. Here is to hoping you enjoy the clean and simple card. Everything except for the twine is Stampin Up.

Underneath the image is the word JOY. Sometimes it can be so hard to find the joy in us. This particular day I was making this card with my daughter Kaitlyn and my son's girlfriend Nicole. They were creating with me and it brought me so much joy. Sometimes it is just the simplest of things that can bring us joy.

So my wish is for you to come on our and join us at 4 Crafty Chicks for our 50th challenge and to find some joy in the little things. Melissa, Lori and Leanne have created some amazing cards too...be sure to stop bye and share some love.

1 comment:

  1. Great job, and way to go us for the 50th challenge, woweee! I love this card, simple and right now, that is wonderful for me. The image is striking. Very nice T! WTG!

    ReplyDelete