Monday, October 3, 2011

FABBY NEW COLOR COMBO AT PPC!!

Good Morning to everyone! I hope your weekend was good. Our was a good one although the weather truly feels like fall now. Saturday was my lucky day, my hubby covered for me and let me go crafting all day. So out came my tiger cross stitch that has been a complete work in progress for years *other fun crafts put it on the back burner*. It was also a chance to show my friend Lisa some new embossing folders and a technique. We got lightning, rain and hail. Sunday was spent starting laundry and getting my daughter card blog up and going. She is 9 but loves to craft and wants to share her creations too. Enough about me and onto...the great part of Monday :)

Picture Perfect Creations have a super fun color combo for us this week. We are on Challenge #74 this week. The color combo includes Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Pear Pizzaz and Garden Green.


I wanted to go simple for this card and well frankly I need to get some Christmas cards done. The colors did remind me of tree's and ornaments. So with that in mind out came my mom's ornament punch and an ornament stamp to help create the look of my Christmas card.

The inspiration for the layout of my card came from this wonderful sketch. Each week they come up with something amazing at Clean & Simple. I will also being sharing my card with Make It Monday - Anything Goes.

So come and show us what these colors inspire in you! We love stopping bye your blog and seeing your creations each week. Each week is always so new and when you stop bye PPC, please share some love with my fellow DT's they have come up with some super yummy creations this week.

Thanks for stopping bye and sharing my card with me.

10 comments:

  1. Hey my friend great job on the color challenge. I sure like them balls.....ornaments okay, just kidding.. Awesome! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful christmas card, lovely baubles....

    Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Love your corners!
    Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! To be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just upload a project and leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card Tamie, the colours and the layout is fantastic, it's a brilliant Christmas card!

    Oh, I'm thrilled that you want to case my card some time, you're very welcome.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful card….. love the combo and cute image
    i see it on Make it Monday….
    Hugs
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Tamie .love this colour combo for your Christmas card .Love also the punched edge with the bling .
    higs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fact that you made this into a Christmas card :) WTG!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tamie, this is one stunning card!!! I simply love everything about this card!!! Now, how many more Christmas cards do you need to make??!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful Christmas card!I may just have to scraplift it for tonights Christmas card making get together! ~Yvonne OneCreativeMomma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of the green on your card!. I have a Christmas challenge coming up that is Christmas no green. I might try this in all reds for that challenge. Thanks for the inspiration! I saw your card on MIM.
    -Yvette
    cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete