Thursday, March 29, 2012

Easter and Prize Week at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Good morning! Well today is a very special day for me. Today, I welcome another teenager into my house. My middle son Robin who is a fabulous and fantastic person, who has had to deal with so many difficult situations in the last year turns 13 years old today! Robin know that we love you and that we are wishing you tons of love and laughter this year. May this year be filled with more joy than the last. We are so proud of you and we love you :)

Okay, so enough of my teary eyed babbling...LOL. Today is Thursday and you know what that means, we have another fantastic challenge for you over at 4 Crafty Chicks. This week I am your hostess...and let me tell you the girls have so much inspiration to share with you.

CHALLENGE #83 - EASTER
(bunnies, chocolate, flowers, Jesus...what does it mean to you)

Man this challenge I was truly all over the place. I was babysitting and the young girl said to me, when are you going to make up your mind...LOL. Flowers that were made from eggs, then a stamped image of a bunny holding Easter eggs, then a cross and finally I settled on the bible and the word rejoice. This year is a reminder to me to think about and appreciate what Jesus did for me...it is a reason to celebrate. Oh, but I still want some chocolate from that Easter bunny. I hope you like it?



Our Crazy Egg Prize


I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:

Make It Monday - Anything Goes

Please join us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week for our challenge! I love seeing everyone's master pieces. Be sure to check out what Leanne, Lori and Melissa have for us. Enjoy your day!!

6 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful!


    I am popping by from MIM.

    ~Cheryl~
    **Check out my March Blog Candy**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossing and your card is gorgeous! Coming from MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tamie, firstly a HUGE Happy Birthday for your son. Wow that's one milestone. It is sad that one so young has to go through adversity, however it is life's tough lessons that shape us into the people we become, with support and love we blossom and grow.

    Your card is beautiful, simple design and a heartfelt message in a single word.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    PS: proud mum's are allowed teary eyed babbling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Tamie! I love how you colored the flowers on the bible image and that twine is yummy! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry, being sure to mention you saw them on Make it Monday, for a chance at our second prize! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card friend, love the image you color it wonderfully, and popped it up....nice....the embossing and the twine, nice touch...great job, oh and Happy Birthday again....wahoo!

    ReplyDelete