Thursday, March 22, 2012

First Mother's Day Card of the Year!

Hello, today is the 4th Friday of March, and you know what that means a new post for SP and Company Stamps. The stamps I chose to use are Mix 'n Match Sentiments Holidays and Scallops and Lines. The green pattern paper is Echo Park.

My mind went straight for the idea of a Mother's Day card and wola I just happened to have a stamp for it. I have been working with some of the newer stamps and thought today was an opportunity to show you some older stamps. Truly SP and Company have a great selection of stamps and other products to use in your scrap booking and card making.



I would like to share my card in the following challenges:

Make It Monday
- Anything Goes

Milk Coffee Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping bye my blog. Be sure to stop over at SP and Stamps Blog for more inspiration from all of the wonderful Design Team.

Hoping you all have an amazing day!!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation. Love the green and purple colours.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Tamie! I love your color choices and those butterflies are gorgeous....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tamie!
    I'm so happy I have the great pleasure of commenting on this lovely card. I LOOOOOVE purple and you have pleased my eye pallet. :)
    Thank you SO much for sharing you talent with us at Make It Monday and for your recent comment on my blog. You made my day!
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!love the bold colors.great embossing.perfect touch of butterflies and bling.Thanks for joining us at milk coffee stamps first challenge.Hope to see you soon again.

    ReplyDelete