Thursday, March 8, 2012

My First Easter Card!

Hi all! Today I get to show you a card that I made using some SP and Company Stamps. I thought it would be fun to work with one of our new releases from February. It was so much fun to an Easter card. The stamps I used are Spring Bunny Single Stamp and Easter Bunny Sentiments. The green paper is from Echo Park and it is also from this fabulous on-line store.



It is a simple layout but I think quite effective with these wonderful stamps. I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes with the option of shrink plastic (don't have the option).

Please be sure to stop by to see the amazing inspiration that the DT's have for our SP Stamps Blog. There are tips and so much more. It is truly a wonderful site for inspiration.

5 comments:

  1. I love the layering and details on this sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card...nicely done! Love the ribbon and the colors are great...WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy little card! I have not started on my Easter crds yet! Found your wonderful card at MIM.
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice ~Easter card - thanks for joining in with this weeks anything goes Papertake Weekly challenge, Mary G x

    ReplyDelete