Thursday, May 10, 2012

Challenge 89 and Blog Hop Winner!

Hi everyone! How is everything going.  I am just back from Vancouver B.C. and well came home to see that my post didn't post and that none of my chargers have been found for my camera or my daughters camera*sigh*.  So as soon as I can I will get my picture on here for you all because we have another rockin challenge for you this week.  Vancouver was super beautiful and it was a good time.  For 5 days, I did not touch a computer...and I must say withdrawal was had but it was also very good for me.

First off My Blog Winner is - Louise
Second is to thank all of my new followers, welcome aboard, I sure do appreciate it.

Thank you so much to everyone who Blog Hopped with 4 Crafty Chicks last week.  I am super excited to see who our GDT's are and look forward to getting to know each and everyone of you. A huge thank you to Lori my fellow Chick for helping me out with my Winner's post, it is truly appreciated.

Onto our wonderful challenge for this week!  Melissa is our beautiful hostess with the mostess this week and she is totally bringing us a wicked challenge.  It is one that I love, love, love but maybe should do a little more often.  The girls have rocked it again this week.  Can you believe we are on challenge #89 this is soooooooo "stinking exciting"...LOL.

CHALLENGE #89 IS SENTIMENT ONLY 
 It sure has been a blast tonight looking thru some of the creations for last weeks challenge and I am going to try super dooper hard to go back and catch up on my commenting.  Be sure to join us this week with a new challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.  We love having you.

Thanks to everyone one stopping bye.  I will try to get a picture on here of my card as soon as possible.  Have an amazing day!


 


1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back friend, and I do hope you got in some rest too...But I have admit it wasn't me that made the post, our very own Lori did a wonderful job...so cudos to her....Can't wait to see what you create, missed ya, and great having you home!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete