Thursday, June 28, 2012

School's Out at 4 Crafty Chicks

Helloooooooooo! Where has the week gone? What have you been up too? Me, well I have spent the better part of the week gutting out stuff from my house, laundry and driving my oldest son around to different towns.  He is a soccer Referee and oh is he loving making money.  The best part is the quiet time I get to have to think and work on a bible study.  In case I don't get on here by Sunday, I want to say a huge Happy Canada Day to my family, friends and all Canadians out in blogger land.

It is Thursday so you know what that means.  Another wonderful challenge for us at 4 Crafty Chicks.  Our very talented hostess for this week is Lori.  It is an awesome challenge and one that many of us already do so it should be easy peazy.

Challenge #96 - SCHOOL'S OUT!!

My kids were out of school on June 15 but many school's around our area were not out until yesterday.  Two of my friends (fellow chicks) Lori's and Melissa's children were out of school yesterday.  So now we can all jump for joy and enjoy our summer. 

My card is one that I made for one of Kaitlyn's teachers.  That week was so busy so clean and simple was the way to go.  This card is made using Rub-Ons.  At one point and time I had to buy almost everyone that Stampin Up came out with...LOL.  Sadly, they get forgotten in my crafting drawer. 


I would love to enter my card into Make It Monday - Anything Goes!

Please hop on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and see what my fellow Design Team members have created for us this week.  Come join us for this fun challenge.  It is so much fun to see what you create and coming to see so many fabulous blogs.

6 comments:

  1. Simplicity, but very effective. Love it. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done friend, I like the CAS card! The flower image is wonderful! Awesome job once again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an elegant card Tamie..I love it:)
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Make it Monday this week....
    Hugs,
    sMarjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice CAS card girlie! I love those flowers :) WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great thank-you card, might have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful, I like it a lot!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete