Thursday, December 6, 2012

Snowmen Are So Cute!

Hello everyone! Are you ready for a new challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks?  We have a new Guest Designer for the month of December and her name is Roberta and boy I can't wait to see what she has in store for us.  Please pop on over to give her a huge welcome. Our awesome hostess with the mostess this week is Leanne! She has come up with a wonderful idea for Challenge #119.  Can you guess what it might be......?  Okay I will give it up...our challenge is at 4 Crafty Chicks.

CHALLENGE #119 - SNOWMEN
There are so many different kinds of snowmen in digi's, stamps, cloth and so much more.  It is one of my other fav's this time of year.  I must say I go gaga for snowmen ornaments...oh they are so cute and it would be so much fun to squish them if you could.

Here is my creation.  I got to use this stamp set from Cynthia, isn't it just adorable.  Now it is hard to see that I have dazzling diamonds on the snowballs, hats and ear muffs :)  I truly thought the picture showed it better than this. Loving these colors together too.  All products used on this card are from Stampin Up!
 
 I would love to enter my card into the following challenges:
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everyone - Anything Goes

Christmas is coming fast and unfortunately I don't have much of my shopping done. Will have to make time for that but being able to help my friend Lori move some stuff into her new house and watch my sons basketball game yesterday were highlights. The absolute best part is Friday not just because it is the start to the weekend but because I will get my stitches out! Yahoooo!

Please come and join us at 4 Crafty Chicks, I hope our challenge will inspire you.  I love getting the chance to know you from your blogs.

Thanks for sharing my creation with me :)  Have a wonderful day!!

3 comments:

  1. Nicely done friend, awesome take on my challenge...fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely Tamie, love your embossing!.. Thank you for sharing with us this week at 'Make it Monday'
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tamie
    Thank you very much for your lovely comment you left on my blog. Very much appreciated!
    Your snowmen card is beautiful. Those snowmen are very cute. Brilliant detail with embossing too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete