Thursday, March 28, 2013

Rejoice

Today is Thursday, where has the week gone. Although it has gone by fast it seems like it has been an extremely long one.  Quite a few of my family and friends kids are on spring break holidays now but for my kids today is their last day of school, then we have a full week off.  One more blessing today is that it is supposed to be +10 out and simply gorgeous.  Maybe spring is one the horizon. Tomorrow is good Friday, but it also a very special day for my family.  We were blessed to have another son, 14 years have gone by in a blink of an eye.  He is super excited to have the day off of school.  Happy Birthday Robin.  HAPPY EASTER to all of my followers and to everyone who pops on in for a visit.

Being as it is Thursday, over at 4 Crafty Chicks we have a new fun filled challenge.  Our beautiful hostess this week is Lori and she certainly has the perfect challenge for this time of year.  We are on Challenge # 135 and the theme is Easter.  It can be anything that relates to Easter. Our Guest Designer for the month of March is Christine and it has been absolutely amazing, thank you so much for sharing your craftiness with us this month.

My creation for you.  I have a few very cute Easter Stamps but no Happy Easter sentiment stamp...how does that happen.  So my creation this week kind of represents the love of God.  Two of my kids are kind of doing something like the last supper type at their school today, so I thought it is the perfect time to rejoice.
 
 I would like to enter my card into Make It Monday - Anything Goes

I can't wait to see what you come up with and would love to pop on over to your blog and see your wonderful creations.

HAVE AN AMAZING EASTER BREAK OR LONG WEEKEND!!

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend, and guess how many sleepssss...kidding...hugs, love your card....and rejoice..hugs friend...have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is lovely and so inspiring and uplifting!! Hey, stopped by from Make It Monday - come see me if you'd like I'm #'s 5, 17, 133, 187, 215, 216 and 231! :)
    Hugs,
    Karen C (busybusyhoneybee)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Tamie! I love it :) Happy Easter friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Make It Monday. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty... Happy Belated Easter Tamie! Did you watch the Pope? I think he's wonderful and is able to bring lots of people together, which is exactly what this world needs. Love your card. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, hugs, Ira xox
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete