Thursday, June 13, 2013

Paper Pleating at 4 Crafty Chicks

Good Morning! Yesterday was a crazy day weather wise.  We had sun, rain, hail, wind,rainbows and I saw three funnel clouds forming outside of Edmonton yesterday! Driving threw the heavy rain was not fun at all.  My cousin took a picture of a water spout at Pigeon Lake, we don't normally see these.


Let's hope the weather is a little nicer today.  The best part of my day will be sharing my post with everyone and hopefully working out, as I am in for another stressful day....I am going to try to smile through it but some days it just seems so impossible.

At 4 Crafty Chicks we have another fun challenge this week.  It is brought to us by our talented Melissa.

CHALLENGE #146 - PAPER PLEATING

I have only ever done this type of paper pleating as a child.  I found a video on uTube that showed me two ways of doing it.  One way wetting the paper, crumpling  it up, letting it dry and then folding it or folding it and highlighting it with your ink.  I chose to do the second one.  My card stock is bashful blue, night of navy and crumb cake.  I made this card while cyber crafting with Leanne and chatting with Lori.

Be sure to check out 4 Crafty Chicks as our new GDT has another fabulous piece of work for you and for even more inspiration my fellow chicks have out done themselves.  We would love to see what this challenge inspires in you.

Have an amazing week, enjoy the journey and whatever you do don't forget to smile.

Thanks for stopping in and supporting my creations.

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done, friend, love that flower...amazing job! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete