Thursday, December 26, 2013

Believe!

Hello and welcome to my first post for Creative Knockouts in 2 months.  On October 22 my youngest two kids and I were in a very serious vehicle accident. I would like to say thank you so much to Kelly for giving me time to heal and you have been just amazing. Thank you to all of the DT's for the wonderful Get Well cards they cheered me up and were amazing creations. Looking at them has helped me each day.  Merry belated Christmas everyone and Happy Boxing Day!

Challenge # 17 is Anything Goes! Since I am just starting back at card making with help from my family and friends, my cards are pretty simple in design.  My image for this card is by Bugaboo and is called Scene It Angels Believe, they are also our wonderful sponsors this week..  The image is just adorable.
http://www.bugaboostamps.com/
I chose to use just yellow and white.  On the image all of the stars are colored yellow as well as their elastic bands and clothes.  Everything else is black and white.  I used two embossing folders and some dazzling diamonds on their wings to give a little more pop. It was fun to use my distressing tool although I totally broke out in a sweet doing it...LOL. 
 
I would like to enter my card into Make It Monday #171- Anything Goes.
 
 
We would love to see you come and play at Creative Knockouts!

Have a great Day!  Thank you for popping over for a look!

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty TC, I love the image and the color, very nice....embossing on the white...wicked...distressing, nice touch friend. Glad you are healing and able to craft some too...awesome, way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamie, this is so pretty and sweet. Love the Yellow and white. Love how you've done the touch of color on the image. Missed you! So glad you and your family are doing well. All the best in 2014 hun! Big hugs!
    Amy~DT Sis for CK

    ReplyDelete