Thursday, February 27, 2014

Music

Good Morning! What a week it has been for me.  On Tuesday night, I was able to go and watch Tristan's basketball game a first! How I have missed cheering him on and it was awesome to see my old cheering partners.  Saturday was a day for celebrating our sons basketball wins and my husbands work celebrated their 75th year in business. It was nice to go with my mom and dad to support him. It is hard to believe that our accident was 4 months ago this past Saturday and everyday we are continuing to heal.

I am excited to share another DT creation with you from 4 Crafty Chicks.  Our wonderfully talented hostess this week is Lori and she would like us to incorporate MUSIC on your creation for Challenge #183.

My creation is below. The image below is called Tiffany playing Violin by Milk Coffee Digi Stamps. Oh my goodness she was so much fun to color and just perfect for our music challenge! I added glitter to around the embossed part of the spellbinder and on her shoes, earrings and bracelet.
I thought these colours would suit a musical theme.  Add an elegance to this image.

Recipe:
Stamp: Tiffany Playing Violin - Milk Coffee Stamps
Papers: Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, Victoria Garden (Music) Echo Parker and crafter's companion paper.
Accessories: dazzling diamonds, dimensional, D'vine Swirl embossing folder, scissors, Labels 25 spellbinders
Copics:
Hair - C1, C3, C5, C7
Skin - E00, E11, E13
Dress - RV91, RV95, RV99
Flowers & Shoes - BG11, BG13, BG15
Violin - E27, E57

I would love to enter my creation into the following challenges:
Love to Scrap Challenge Blog - Challenge #24 - Anything Goes
One Crazy Stamper - February Challenge - Anything Goes
Digistamps4Joy - Mid - Challenge #86 - Dies or Punches (spellbinders Labels 25)
Divas By Design - Make It Sparkle - (Around the embossed part of the die cut first layer and shoes)
Stampavie and More - Challenge #206 - Anything but square (rectangle)

If you would like to see more inspiration from the chicks and our GDT please hop on over to 4 Crafty Chicks.  Hope to see you there.

Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek at my new card!  Have an amazing week!

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card and a really great take on the colour combo

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Have a great day!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamie - This is just fabulous! I love the colors you used and your coloring is outstanding! Great Job Girl!
    Hugs - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tamie!!! This is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love your image and you have colored her so beautifully! Love this color combo together too - AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a very beautiful card Tamie.
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, she is one gorgeous lass Tamie! Beautiful colouring & a wonderful card design! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, stunning card with fab coloring and lovely detailed sparkling....thanks for playing with us at Divas by Design!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  7. BAMMM WAMMMM YOU DID IT GIRL, you blew my mind. This is awesome your talent, your coloring and that layout...BAM WAM Mam!...high five!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is wonderful!
    An adorable image and beautiful colors.
    Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete