Thursday, August 14, 2014

Balloon Day!

Today is Thursday and that means 4 Crafty Chicks Day! I am sure enjoying this hot weather but it makes sleep at night a little harder. It is summer though so I won't complain.

I want to welcome Amy back as our Guest Designer for the month and feel like a smuck because I forgot it in my previous post.  Be sure to check out her blog Lil Cutie Creations.

Tina is our wonderful hostess with the mostess this week. She wanted us to use this color combo for Challenge #207 PINK, TURQUOISE and LIME.

For some reason I thought this color combo was going to be extremely hard but it was truly easy!! So on this day I colored the image it was crafting time with Chickie Lori. We was a blast visiting with each other.  Well the piercing tool got a good workout and I believe all the poking turnout.  I colored her with copics. It was fun configuring this layout and yes you are hearing this from me first...the flowers were fun and the little Sprigs :)  Hope you like it.
Recipe:
Stamp: Saturated Canary Stamp
Paper: Whipser White, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz, Pattern Paper(??)
Ink: Memento
Accessories: flowers, brads, Small Garden Sprig Memory Box, piercing tool, circle hand punch and Chalk Marker.
Copics:
YG23, BG45, R20, RV04, Y26, E11, E13, E33, E35, E57

So come on out and show us your bright and bold colors. My fellow Design Team members have out done themselves again.

Have a great day and find some time to do a little crafting.




3 comments:

  1. Flowers wahooo!! Doing that happy dance right now. Awesome coloring and the layout is top notch. Way to go, glad you girls had fun coloring. Another fantabuloso card friend!
    Hugs!
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. TAMIE!!! How cute is this???? I love SC Images and you've done such a fabulous job coloring her! Love it! Great layout and I love the piercing trim. Stunning job hun as always!

    Thank you for the welcome and you are NOT a Schmuck...I {heart} you!!! We have to have our SKYPE date soon!! ;o)

    Huggles!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tamie! This is just perfect! Love the SC image and you colored her perfectly! Beautiful bright colors and wonderful design (as always)! You rocked this challenge my friend!
    Hugs - Tina

    ReplyDelete