Thursday, August 21, 2014

Fishing Boats on The Beach

Good Afternoon! today is very cloudy here but no rain yet. First off sorry for my late post. Last night we were lucky enough to go and see the RCMP musical ride. It ended up to be a beautiful night and fun show. Unfortunately the last few days I have been suffering from severe headaches. This is why my post is late and why I should have it done up ahead of time.

I am the hostess this week over at 4 Crafty Chicks and my challenge for you is to make an Masculine card/project.

My card below is for my husband who just loves the water and his birthday next week. I tried to create something different with the layers of the card, I guess kind of like a camera. Not sure if it worked out but I hope he likes it.  The image is from Handmade Habour. The image was colored with Copics. and the embossing folder Argyle from Stampin Up.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Crafty Girls Challenges - Challenge #25 - Anything Goes
Mod Squad Challenges - Coastal Inspiration
Inky Impressions Challenges - Challenge #173 - Anything Goes

Thank you so much stopping by and remember we would love to have you join us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks.


4 comments:

  1. Great job on the layered image, and the embossing folder just makes this card pop! Great job with the twine too....WTG!
    Hugs!
    L:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love Love the layered image! Great embossing- it gives this card just that "right" touch!
    Hugs - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you layered this Tamie! Very cool...love the squiggles around the frame too - awesome touch! Great masculine card, friend! WTG!

    ReplyDelete