Thursday, October 23, 2014

Happy Wedding Day!

Hello! I hope this post finds everyone doing well! This past week has been a very hard one for me, emotionally and physically. It is so shocking how a year can fly by even when you are healing and mostly stuck at home.  Yesterday was the one year anniversary of our car accident! So I am trying to put everything into perspective and continue working on my healing process. Onto more happier things.

Our hostess with the mostess is our one and only very talented Lori.  She is challenging us at 4 Crafty Chicks to use Coral, White and Black for Challenge #217.

My card is below and I used two stampin up punches and the arrows stampin up embossing folders. Black pearls were used, along with a Die-namics die and two stamps from Verve.  It is another very clean and simple creation.  At first for some reason I struggled with these colors but next thing I knew it all fell together quite easily. 
 
We would love to see you at 4 Crafty Chicks to see what this color combo inspires in you. My fellow DT's and our Guest Designer have some amazing creations for you.

Have a fabulous day! I am sending a smile your way :)

3 comments:

  1. Another beautiful creation my friend! I love that embossing folder and your pearls add just that perfect touch!
    Hugs- Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh friend, this is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love that embossing folder too, and of course that flourish die is awesome :) I am very honored to have been able to spend the day with you on Tuesday - I hope you know how grateful I am that I am able to do that. I know this is a hard time for you and your family, but I am so very blessed to be able to be with you. HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are okay, and it is hard, but you have gotten thru this and sending you a big hug. Wonderful card, love the embossing folder you used too...great sentiment, nice bold looking card...great job. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete