Thursday, November 20, 2014

Make It Sparkle

 Hi! I hope that this post find everyone doing well.  This past week my family sang Keroke which we haven't done in over a year. Even if we didn't sound great we were our own Rock and Country stars. On Saturday we watched Tristan and some of his friends that he has played sports with since grade 1, play there very last high school volleyball game.  It was very emotional, it just brought the fact that graduation is coming quickly. Our middle son and his girlfriend played Cranium with us and we had some very good laughs the past few days.

I am the hostess this week at 4 Crafty Chicks and for Challenge #221 I would like to see some SPARKLE on your creations.  Everything just looks a little bit brighter with a touch of sparkle right. My mom designed this card and was excited to share her spare snowflake with me to create a card. Her color combo is simply fabulous for this Christmas card.  The snowflake sure does sparkle and so does the brad. All of the products are from Stampin' Up.  Thanks mom we need some more crafty goodness time together. It seem like all appointments for us and then I fall asleep on my mom. It is so nice mom that you are a very talented crafter that I can learn lots from.
If you are looking for more inspiration my fellow DT's Leanne, Lori and Tina have amazing creations for you. I look forward to seeing your awesome creations at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Have an amazing day and here is a smile coming you way!!


Happy Crafting
Tamie

3 comments:

  1. Oooooohhh...this is so pretty, Tamie! Mom did good on this design - LOVE the colors and that stamp/die set is awesome - I just may have to CASE this one ;) Hugs! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh friend this is so pretty, sure has some sparkle, and we love sparkle. Great your Mom helped design and that snowflake, awesome I must say. Way to go! Beautiful!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just simply stunning! Love Love Love that snowflake! Great colors and wonderful design! Mom did good! Hugs- Tina

    ReplyDelete