Thursday, November 13, 2014

Merry Christmas with Winter Fairy!

Welcome back! It is starting to feel a little like winter here in central Alberta, even though officially it isn't for quite a few weeks. We had a beautiful heavy frost yesterday morning and it was just stunning to look at with the sun glistening off of the trees.

I am excited to share my new 4 Crafty Chicks DT creation with you.  First, you need to know that our fabulous Tina is our hostess this week and she would like us to use a Fairy on a creation.

On this particular card, I used this awesome stamp made by Whimsy.  My image was colored using copics. It would be nice if you could see just everything a little more clearly for coloring and details. Alas, this is all I could do *wink*.  This paper is some of my favorite and works so good with this image.
Recipe:
Image: Winter Fairy
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Whisper White and Woodland Winter Collection Bo Bunny.
Ink: Momento Black Tuxedo
Accessories: Pearls, dazzling diamonds, word window punch, punch??
Copics:
C00, E50, E42, E43, E51, E11, E13, G24, G94, G99, B000, B00, B02, B12, B14, B16, R27, R29 

I would love to enter my card into these wonderful challenges:
Addicted To Stamps Challenge Blog: #121 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Challenge #7 - Anything Goes

4 Crafty Chicks would love to see what our challenge inspires in you. My fellow CHICKS have created more masterpieces to inspire you. Hope to see you there.

Have an amazing week and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet, sure do like this image, wait it looks so familiar...haha! Awesome layout and the coloring fantastic. The fuzzy sparkle touch to the band on her coat and the boots. Looks so awesome. Love this paper too! Way to go with the challenge.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an adorable image! (I think I have seen this before) Love your coloring and those papers! Great job on the challenge!
    Hugs- Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny that you and Leanne used the same image without knowing it! LOL...Gorgeous, gorgeous card friend! Love that background paper and the puff paint is the perfect touch for her! WTG!

    ReplyDelete